A connection and understanding of another person’s world, celebrating who and where they are right now.
It is a relational practice where our attention and genuine curiosity is given to one person in a small group setting to better understand and become a connoisseur of their world through present moment awareness while breaking through the assumptions and projections we have about each other. It works exquisitely in intimate relationships of all kinds and can be applied in all areas of life due to it’s organic, non-analytical, effective, and fun nature.
Circling uncovers our “relational blind spots” or the places where we push away the depth of connection and intimacy that’s possible, whether we’re:
– In a relationship and want to deepen with our partner
– Single, and looking to attract someone with whom we can explore a deeper connection
– Looking for a deeper connection with anyone — family, friends, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Being Seen. One of the greatest benefits of Circling is the experience of “being seen” for who we authentically are. Feeling seen is one of the most rewarding experiences we can have as human beings. Circling teaches us how to see and celebrate each person for the unique individual they are.
- Fostering Agency. This practice will help foster agency. Through transcending who you thought you were, to discover an expanded sense of self, while fully experiencing and including every previous layer that this new layer is grounded in and arising from.
- Deepen Communion & Connection. You will find a greater ability to deeply see and connect with others.
Through this in-the-moment process, we have more choice about how we respond. The more we are aware of our blinds spots, the greater our choice in any situation. The greater our choice, the greater our degree of relational freedom.
Circling events are a simple, practical, and accessible process/experience and available for anyone to participate. Each event usually consists of about 6-8 people.
Encinitas, CA 92024
Sessions : By Appointment Only